EYE'S LOVE CLUB
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» 1000000 مشاركة
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الثلاثاء نوفمبر 23, 2021 4:41 pm من طرف المتيم

» اكسسوارات للعروس
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الثلاثاء مايو 28, 2013 12:11 am من طرف لوليتا

»  أعرفي شخصيتك من وزنك
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 11:56 pm من طرف لوليتا

» سجل حضورك بالصلاة على المصطفى..
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 11:52 pm من طرف لوليتا

» صور الممثلة المكسيكية maite perroni
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 10:38 pm من طرف المتيم

» أحذية أطفال
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 10:34 pm من طرف المتيم

» أسرع حيوان.. مهدّد بالإنقراض
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 10:33 pm من طرف المتيم

» عطر فرزاتشي للرجال
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 10:00 pm من طرف لوليتا

» تسريحات 2014
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icons35الإثنين مايو 27, 2013 9:56 pm من طرف لوليتا

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad

+2
اسكندر الكبير
حسام
6 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad

مُساهمة من طرف حسام الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 3:42 am

Before the death of the Prophet was a farewell, after Inn say God

(Today you have completed your religion, you're you neamati and Islam religion (fabki Ted upon hearing this verse ...

They said to him: what ya ybekik Abu Bakr had no such as every Apostle landed on any ...

Said: the Messenger of God mourned.

Apostle returned ... Before death b 9 days I went down the last verse of the Qur'an

(Watkwa days trgoun to God and all the same what earned are not put at a disadvantage (.

Launched of anguish appears on Messenger

He said: I want to visit one of the martyrs

Was one of the martyrs ' tombs of the martyrs and on the

Peace you, said one of the martyrs, you and I, God willing, to lahakon, I hope you later (.

During his return from his visit to the Messenger of Allah (Prophet (

They said: what ybekik, "o Messenger of Allaah?

Said: (spreadsheet to my brothers)

They said: o Messenger of God Aulsna your brothers?

He said: (do you friends of friends, my brothers, folk come from me believe me no yroni (..

Oh God I ask you to be them

Apostle and returned before death b 3 days started it was pain intensifies in Beit Ms. auspicious

Said: (unanimous zogati)

Bringing spouses,

Prophet: (atazenon me sicker in Beit ')

He said: we authorize you, o Messenger of God

He wanted to play what could it was Ali Ibn Abbas and thanks, too, the Prophet Took from Ms. Aisha room to mimouna, women of the sahaabah on this spot for the first time ...

It starts the sahaabah in question with horror: what brought the Prophet ... What brought the Messenger of God.

It brings together people in the mosque where competing people by ...

It started sweating profusely from Prophet sweat

Said Ms. Aisha: have never seen a sweat.

It says: you're the taking but the Prophet and clear by his face, because by Prophet Akram and best hands.

Says: we hear it says there is no God but Allah, the death of apparently). Says Ms. Aisha: much ADO (no talking) in the Messenger Ashvaka mosque

Prophet: (mahzaa?).

They said: God, fear you yarsol.

Said: (ahamloni etc.).

He wanted to play what could It poured out of the water until 7 near wake up. We carry the Prophet ascended to the podium ... last sermon of Prophet and his last words

Prophet: (tkhavon, as if the)

They said: Yes Yarsol God.

Said: (moadkm with me, not lower, moadkm with me when the tub ... And God to kaani see him stay this. Dear people, and God what poverty I fear you, but I'm afraid you lower the tnavsoha as its competitors who place, thelckm as ahlkthm).

Then he said: (God, God in prayer, God God in prayer

Meaning asthalfkm God keep praying and played

Then he said: (dear people, fear God in women, "fear of God in women, I recommend that women with good) then said: (the slave of the finest people between God and what God, God chose what)

It did not understand one of the intention of this clause, and was himself

Our master Abubakar is only understand this sentence, a cry and nhaibh, stop and boycotted the Prophet

Dainaq said: fathers, dainaq bamhatna, with our children, vdinaa dainaq with our husbands, our money by dainaq

Played continued ... It's people to Abu Bakr, how interrupt the Prophet ... It took the Prophet defends Abubakar

Saying (, called Abu Baker, one of you has our thanks but Kavanagh, Abubakar couldn't reward she rewarded to God Almighty, all doors to the temple filled only for Abu Baker does not block start)

Finally, before coming off from podium ... started Messenger for Muslims before death as the last calls them

He said God, your God Awakm, nsarkm God, God, God Thbetkm Aidkm) ...

The last stand, the latest Word from the nation of designed before coming off

Said, read me peace both tebani Hewar to Doomsday).

And get back to his home. It is entered by Abdul Rahman bin Abi Bakr in his hand to you, the Prophet sees the siwaak but never can be required by the severity of the illness. We understand Aisha from a prophet, I took the siwaak of Abdul Rahman and placed in the mouth of the Prophet, you couldn't use it, I took it from the Prophet and made by her mouth telinh received the Prophet again until it is taria

She said: the last thing the Prophet is industrial income Goff, the grace of God that combined industrial werik Prophet before he died.

Says Ms. Aisha: then entered the Fatima Bint Al-Nabi, the entered cried, because the Prophet could not do, because it was acceptable between her eyes whenever it came ...

Prophet: (adeno me ya Fatima)

It updated the Prophet in her ear fabkt more. They cried

The Prophet said to them: (adeno me ya Fatima)

It updated again in her ear, I laughed ...

After the death of the Prophet was asked what you said

She said to me at first: (Hey Fatima, Annie Mitt tonight), for fabkit wegdni cry: (Hey Fatima, Antti first native lhaka me), I laughed.

Says Ms. Aisha: then the Prophet: (from I have at home): (adeno me ya Aicha)

The Prophet, his wife was asleep, and hand of heaven

Says: (it only, but only) ...

Says Ms. Aisha: you know that offer ...

Entered the Prophet sidna Jibril

And God said: yarsol, Angel of death, paragraph 5(d) does not stipulate that you need, and what an authorization from you ...

Prophet: (aaezen him ya Jibril)

Angel of death came to the Prophet

And said, hail, o Messenger of God, God sent me, between staying in akhirk minimum and to God.

Prophet (but only, but only)

And stop the Angel of death when Prophet header

Said: the good, the faithful soul spirit Muhammad bin Abdullah, out to the satisfaction of God and Radwan and head diseases not angry ...

Says Ms. Aisha: landed by the Prophet and his head on my chest thkolt, knew that he was dead ... I do not know what had me but I got out of my bedroom And opened my door overlooking men in the mosque and tell Matt Messenger God, Matt Messenger God.

Says: the burst mosque cry. This is Ali so crippled, Burj as boy taken right hand and left this Umar raises his sword and say he died beheaded, he went to meet his Lord as he went to meet his Lord, and kills it he was dead. As demonstrated by people were seddiq Gizmo he came to the Prophet and

And he said, and AAA Khalillah, waaasviah, AAA, AAA Nbiah Habibah. Before the Prophet

A: requested alive wetabt meta, o Messenger of God.

Then he left says: whoever worshipped Muhammad Muhammad had died, and was worshipped God, God is alive and not die ...

And fall by the sword,

Says: I knew it was Matt says: it emerged a search for a place where I sit on my own labaki myself ....

Buried Prophet

Ms. Fatma says: atabet yourselves to the Prophet at kaduha district territory. ... I mourn Prophet

Says: Hey Abetah, RIBA advocates, Hey Abetah, paradise, paradise, his shelter, Jibril Nnaah Abetah.

الرجاء من الجميع لو في اخطاء املائية او تعبيرية اصلاحه

حسام

عدد المساهمات : 28
نقاط : 25758
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2010
الموقع : syria

http://cafefor.ibda3.org

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty رد: The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad

مُساهمة من طرف اسكندر الكبير الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 3:51 am

مافهمت شي
اسكندر الكبير
اسكندر الكبير

عدد المساهمات : 1783
نقاط : 27077
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2010
العمر : 35

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty رد: The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad

مُساهمة من طرف لوليتا الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 4:03 am

بس أنا فهمت كل شي
مشكوووور حسام
لوليتا
لوليتا
المديرة
المديرة

عدد المساهمات : 3674
نقاط : 31154
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/03/2010
العمر : 34

https://eyesloveclub.yoo7.com

مُساهمة من طرف حسام الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 4:08 am

هاي قصة محمد عليه الصلاة والسلام بالانكليزية
والمفروض من لوليتا انها تنشر المنتدى بقوة في محركات البحث عسى ربي يهدي اي زائر اجنبي لقراءة قصة نبينا وبني العالمين

حسام

عدد المساهمات : 28
نقاط : 25758
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2010

http://cafefor.ibda3.org

مُساهمة من طرف المتيم الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 4:12 am

الله يعطيك العافية حسام
بس مافيني فيدك بشي والله
خاصة إذا كان في أخطاء

اسكندر انت لغتك فرنسي
المتيم
المتيم
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 10135
نقاط : 39783
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/04/2010
العمر : 37
الموقع : عيون من أحب

https://eyesloveclub.yoo7.com

مُساهمة من طرف ميريلا الجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 6:19 pm

thanks alot hosam
أهلا بمواضيعك من جديد
ميريلا
ميريلا

عدد المساهمات : 1665
نقاط : 27649
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/03/2010
العمر : 33

مُساهمة من طرف شبح الليل الإثنين سبتمبر 20, 2010 9:38 pm

(mohammed prophet)
godS blessing and peace be upon him

الرسول محمد
صلى الله عليه وسلم
شبح الليل
شبح الليل
مشرف القسم الإسلامي
مشرف القسم الإسلامي

عدد المساهمات : 1491
نقاط : 27177